Pizza Dough. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings.
Homemade pizza dough is easy and costs pennies on the dollar compared to store bought. And when you make your pizza dough from scratch, pizza is one of the cheapest dinners you can make. Flour, salt, water and yeast – what do these simple ingredients have in common? You can have Pizza Dough using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- You need 4 1/2 cup of AP Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Flechmenns Dry Active Yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of warm water 110°F-112°F.
- It’s 2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of water.
They come together to create the perfect foundation for any good Italian pizza – perfect pizza dough recipe! Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). Plus it is vegan with a gluten-free.
Pizza Dough step by step
- In medium sized cup mix together warm water and sugar until it dissolves, then add yeast. Mix 2-3 times gently then let rest for about 15-20 min..
- While yeast is activating in a Large mixing bowl, Flour and salt (this is where you can be creative with what kind of dough do you want ie-pizza add garlic powder, thyme, oregano).
- Once yeast has activated and has risen to the top of the cup or you see a yellow golden-ish foam on top of the water, add all wet ingredients leaving the yeast last. Mix in a "Cross" formation then an "X"..
- Once all the ingredients are incorperated spread (Dust) flour onto a clean surface for kneading. Note: If mixture is too wet add more flour, if its too dry use the same cup you had for the yeast and add water from that cup..
- Knead. For 10-15min.
- Once formed into a nice ball of dough, dust flour on the bottome of the bowl(so the dough doesn't stick) place back to large mixing bowl.* Optional-brush the dough with oil.* Cover..
- Quick Rise- Cover with a hot towel and let it rise for 30 min. Slow Rise- Cover with plastic wrap, place in the fridge for 24 hrs. After the rise process, scrape the dough onto a floured surface and divide the dough how you want per size. 1/2= 2 large 16"/18" pizzas. 1/4= 4 medium 12"/14" pizzas. Bake on a pizza stone or 550°F for 7-10min Enjoy!.
Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. This was the perfect Pizza Dough for our home. Tried many but this was the best.