TL'S Pretzel chocolate chip cookies. Soft chocolate chip cookies with crunchy pretzels baked in. There are so many different flavor and texture elements, making the cookies totally irresistible. I adapted the dough base I used in Trail Mix Protein Bar Cookies and Cream Cheese Cookies.
We bake cookies every Sunday, it is our tradition. I usually do most of the baking and the boys do most of the eating, but we all have a good time in the kitchen. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever. You can cook TL'S Pretzel chocolate chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of TL'S Pretzel chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar packed.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of of salt.
- You need 1 of heaping cup broken up pretzels.
- It’s 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
Let's talk about the cookies… They are Salty Pretzel Chocolate Chippers. The base is a flippin' amazing browned butter cookie dough, loaded with salty pretzel crumbs and chocolate chips. These salty and sweet butterscotch pretzel chocolate chip cookies are loaded with butterscotch morsels, chocolate chips, and pretzel pieces. If you're looking to kick your chocolate chip cookies up a notch, this recipe is for you.
TL'S Pretzel chocolate chip cookies step by step
- In bowl beat butter, sugars, egg and vanilla until creamy about 4 min.
- Scrape down sides and add dry ingredients. Add pretzels and chocolate chips..
- Chill dough in refrigerator for an hour..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray sheets with non stick spray. Scoop out dough in 1/4 cup amounts and roll in balls. Flatten out a little on tops..
- Bake for ten min and transfer to cooling racks..
These easy chocolate chip cookies, with the addition of crushed pretzels to the cookie dough, are the perfect balance between salty and sweet. These were great.the cookies had the perfect salty/sweet ratio. I used a rolling pin to crush the pretzels and silpat non-stick liners. These pretzel chocolate chip cookies combine salty and sweet into one wonderful treat for cookie lovers! If you are a sweet and salty snack lover, we have a special treat for you today!