Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla. These DELICIOUS shrimp quesadillas are a must try. We've made them countless time and will continue to make them forever. Now, all that's left is to add some shrimp mixture in a tortilla, top with cheese, and toast until crispy.
Remove the shrimp and bacon from the pot, leaving any fat from cooking the bacon behind. These shrimp were beautiful so we bought a case and split them. I had several recipes but the first I wanted to try was an Alfredo sauce I came across. You can cook Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla
- It’s 1/2 cup of Boiled shrimp.
- Prepare 1 slice of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Bacon bits.
- It’s 2 of Flour tortillas.
Add the shrimp and liberally sprinkle garlic powder on them. Add shrimp and bell pepper; sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Quesadillas have to be my favorite go-to food for lunch. They're just so easy to make!
Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla instructions
- NOTE- I heat my quesadilla on a panini maker. The decorative "white sauce" is Caesar dressing. This is pictured with a side of tortilla chips and organic cilantro salsa..
- Single layer of shrimp on bottom tortilla..
- Zig zag drizzle of Alfredo sauce for the second layer..
- Distribute minced garlic evenly to add a third layer..
- Put one slice of provolone cheese to add the fourth layer..
- Cover with top tortilla..
- Spray with cooking spray before heating..
- Heat until cheese melts and the tortillas are crisp..
- Let it cool down. Eat and enjoy :).
Especially when you have tortillas and cheese in the fridge, which First marinate raw shrimp in a little lime juice and chili pepper. Then sauté the shrimp and add it to your jack-cheese quesadilla along with red onion. This is a quick and simple way of making the most delicious alfredo pasta bake you've ever tasted. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful.