Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Easy recipe for strawberry chocolate chip cookies using strawberry cake mix. They are soft, thick, and bursting with strawberry and chocolate flavors. I took my Confetti Cake Batter Cookie recipe, subbed strawberry cake mix for vanilla and chocolate chips for the sprinkles.
Drop heaping spoonfuls on a parchment lined pan. You will never believe how easy they are to make. Let me just tell you, they will make your kitchen smell divine! You can have Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 box of strawberry cake mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of water or milk (I used milk.).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
Line a Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper (the paper will keep your cookies from spreading). In a small bowl whisk eggs, oil and vanilla Set aside. In a medium bowl mix together cake mix and baking powder. Add egg mixture to cake mixture.
Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, milk, oil and eggs..
- Once well combined, mix in white chocolate chips..
- Drop by tablespoons on parchment paper lined baking sheets..
- Bake at 350°F for 8-12 mins. My oven seems to be hotter, so I start checking them at 8 mins. When the cookies first come out, they may be puffy. This will go down as they cool. They should still show color of cake mix and not be overly browned..
Toasted Coconut White Chocolate Chip Cookies are the chewiest and softest white chocolate chip cookie with loads of toasted coconut. These cookies are adapted with my most favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. I made a few changes to the batter and I absolutely love the result. ♡Sweet strawberry cookies with a hint of vanilla, studded with white chocolate chips. Like Strawberries and cream in cookie form! Have a video request that you would like to see?