Healthy Vegan Beet Risotto.
You can have Healthy Vegan Beet Risotto using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Vegan Beet Risotto
- It’s 2 cup of round brown rice.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 large of beetroot, peeled and diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 liter of home made veggie stock.
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
Healthy Vegan Beet Risotto step by step
- rinse rice and soak in clean water for about an hour..
- heat the oil in a large skillet pan, saute the onion until transparent..
- add the DRAINED rice and the garlic and stir to coat with oil.
- add wine and cook until mostly absorbed..
- add beet and stir well..
- add the stock, one ladel at a time, stirring frequently until mostly absorbed before adding more. in total this stage should take around 20-30 minutes, depending on the rice. until cooked Al-Dante..
- remove from heat and stir in coconut oil..
- optional: sprinkle with grated parmezan cheese.