Smashed alfredo cheesy potatoes and eggs. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Work on other dishes while you are waiting for the water to boil. Experience cheesy goodness while eating smart with Cheesy Smashed Potatoes.
The beaten eggs are the last thing to get added to the mashed potatoes before they go in the oven. This garlic smashed potatoes recipe is all about the technique, but the flavor profile is infinitely adaptable. Try bacon and cheddar, ranch seasoning, or BRIE. You can have Smashed alfredo cheesy potatoes and eggs using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smashed alfredo cheesy potatoes and eggs
- You need 6 of red potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 of slices of bacon.
We may earn commission from the links on this page. Cheesy, garlicky, and all you could ever ask for 😍. A recipe for turning mashed potatoes into crispy, creamy, cheesy mashed potato puffs. More Flavoring Ideas for Mashed Potato Puffs.
Smashed alfredo cheesy potatoes and eggs step by step
- Boil red potatoes for about 15 mintues untill tender. Take out and smash on baking pan.
- In small frying pan fry bacon. Once done crumble and set aside. In large skillet heat oil . While heating season potatoes with salt pepper and garlic to your liking. Carefully add potatoes to hot oil with spatula. Fry 5 mintues and flip.
- Add potatoes to plate with paper towel to soak up grease. Then put thin layer of alfredo sauce then sprinkle with cheese and add bacon on top..
- Now make your scrambled eggs. Add cheese on top and serve with potatoes..
Loaded Baked Potato: Cheddar cheese, cooked bacon, chopped green onions, served with sour cream and chives. Delicious Eggs & Potatoes – made in the skillet and finished in the oven, this flavorful breakfast recipe is also cheesy and perfect any morning or special day. Break two eggs and pout into each well in the potatoes. Take this and bake it in the. I add bacon chopped up, onion, red pepper and chives to the potatoes with corn flakes/butter for SPAGHETTI ALFREDO.