Easy Alfredo Bake.
You can have Easy Alfredo Bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Alfredo Bake
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked chicken breast – sliced.
- It’s 8 oz of button mushrooms – sliced.
- You need 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- You need 16 oz of fettuccine noodles.
- It’s 1 (22 oz) of jar Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of container cottage cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
Easy Alfredo Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9×13 inch dish with cooking spray or brush with 1 tbs olive oil. Set aside..
- Crack your eggs into a large bowl, beat gently. Add alfredo sauce, basil, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella. Stir until well combined. Set aside..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt generously. Break fettuccine noodles in half and add to water. Cook 9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water then drain pasta in a colander..
- While noodles boil, cook mushrooms. Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, cook until they soften and begin to exude their juices. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly..
- When noodles are done slowly drizzle the reserved pasta water into the sauce mixture, stirring constantly. Stir in chicken, and mushrooms. Add noodles and stir gently to fully incorporate..
- Pour mixture into prepared dish. Top with remaining mozzarella. Cover tightly with foil. Bake 30 minutes covered. Remove from oven, carefully remove foil. Bake 15 minutes more, or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbling..
- Remove from oven and let rest 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.