Spaghetti in Alfredo Sauce.
You can cook Spaghetti in Alfredo Sauce using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti in Alfredo Sauce
- You need 100 gm of spaghetti.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Butter.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- It’s 3 Tablespoon of All purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of mix dried herbs.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Garlic, chopped.
- It’s 5-6 of basil leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mix corns, broccoli and zucchini.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Sugar.
Spaghetti in Alfredo Sauce instructions
- In a deep vessel add about 1 litre water and boil it..
- Now add spaghetti, pinch of salt and very little oil. So as to avoid spaghetti getting stick to each other..
- It will take 7-8 minutes. Once spaghetti is cooked strain it and keep it aside..
- For Alfredo sauce- in a pan heat butter and 1 Teaspoon olive oil..
- Do not heat to much. Add chopped garlic and all purpose flour and sautee' it..
- We need to cook flour otherwise it will taste raw..
- Now add pepper powder, salt, sugar and milk..
- Stir in the mixture continuously as there are chances of getting lumps..
- Once sauce is smooth time to add cream, cheese, nutmeg powder, dried herbs and some basil leaves..
- On other hand in remaining little oil sautee' zucchini and corns together or any vegetables you wish to add..
- Sautee' for 2 minutes on high flame add Cooked spaghetti and Alfredo Sauce..
- Toss everything together quickly. And plate it..
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil over it, some more cheese and finally some basil leaves..
- Alfredo Sauce spaghetti is ready. It taste amazing and please do try!.