amazingly simple chicken carbonara.
You can have amazingly simple chicken carbonara using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of amazingly simple chicken carbonara
- Prepare 2 medium of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 packages of Pasta.
- Prepare 36 oz of alfredo sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 large of Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 packages of mushrooms.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1/4 packages of bacon.
amazingly simple chicken carbonara step by step
- preheat the oven to 425. (I usually use frozen chicken breast because it is what I have on hand but fresh works too. Just cook fresh chicken breasts at 375 instead.) put chicken in a casserole dish, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with italian seasoning. set timer for 40 minutes.
- start to cook bacon on a griddle on medium low heat..
- I usually buy the pre sliced packages of mushrooms but if that's not available you can buy whole mushrooms and slice them yourself. chop the onion up and put the onion pieces and mushrooms slices in a pan with the butter and garlic and saute on medium heat.
- this is usually when I put water on the stove to start steaming the spinach. The spinach will cook down to only a few tablespoons but don't worry that's more than enough. once the spinach is fully steamed, chop it up in the little pieces and set aside.
- now put water on the stove on high heat and when it boils put the noodles in and cook for about 10 minutes.
- now on your last burner setup a skillet and pour all of the alfredo sauce in it and set on a medium heat. add the spinach you set aside earlier.
- while everything else is cooking check on the bacon because it should be fully cooked by now. If it is chop it up in a little bitty pieces and add it to the alfredo sauce just like you did with the spinach.
- the mushrooms and onions should be fully cooked by now also and could be drained of grease an added to the sauce.
- lastly, the chicken. when chicken is fully cooked cut up into bite size pieces, trimming away and discarding any fact, and add the good pieces to the sauce.
- Once the sauce is all heated up with all the ingredients in it, serve over your pasta and enjoy!.