Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza. Basically, this is my version of the beloved garlic chicken pizza kicked up a notch. A delicious option for homemade pizza! Butter garlic sauce, chicken, tomato, and ricotta and Parmesan cheeses are baked together for a delightfully light pizza.
This pizza was inspired by the roasted garlic chicken pizza I used to get at The California Pizza Kitchen. Then they made a frozen version that. Garlic Chicken Pizza recipe: Try this Garlic Chicken Pizza recipe, or contribute your own. You can have Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza using 25 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza
- You need of Gourmet Garlic Pizza.
- You need 4 of small 6"Or Two 12" Sturdy Prepared Pizza Crusts [like Boboli].
- You need 2 can (14 oz) of Drained Artichoke Quarters [in water – drained then.
- It’s 2 (15 oz) of Jars Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Or Ragu Garlic Alfredo Sauc.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heaping Cup Minced Garlic [jarred – slightly drained].
- You need 2 lb of Shredded Mozterella Cheese [room temp].
- You need 1 box of Frozen Spinach [optional – drained – then fully squeezed].
- Prepare 2 of small Bags Tyson Grilled Chicken Breast Strips [chopped].
- You need 2 box of Large Mushrooms [sliced].
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 (3 oz) of Bag Sun Dried Tomatoes [simmered or soaked & chopped].
- It’s 1 can (14 oz) of Sliced Black Olives [drained].
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dehydrated Onions [fresh onions will cause sog].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Basil [or 2 tbs fresh].
- It’s 1 Bottle of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Butter Brush.
- It’s 1 of Tinfoil.
- Prepare 2 cup of Red Wine [to boil sun dried tomatoes in] [optional – or wa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Purple Onions [thin sliced for garnish].
Mix together cream cheese, sour cream and mashed garlic until smooth. Spread on pizza crust, top with chicken, onion, tomato and mushrooms and cheese. Sauté chicken with garlic till lightly browned and spread over pizzas. Sprinkle pizzas with onions, tomatoes, and cheeses.
Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza instructions
- Only use jars of Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Or Ragu Garlic Alfredo Sauce since many others will lend a metallic taste to your white sauce. For this same reason, mix your white sauce in a glass or plastic bowl. Nothing metal..
- Drain artichokes, spinach [if opted] and black olives very well and rough chop. Squeeze the artichokes and spinach in cheesecloth or paper towels until they run dry. You don't want a soggy pizza..
- ● Simmer your sun dried tomatoes in 2 cups water or 2 cups red wine for 4 – 5 minutes until soft – then drain well. Rough chop. Or, you can simply soak them in water or red wine for 30 to 60 minutes on the counter. ● Tip: Save those juices for soups and stews. It's chalked with nutrition. But, use it within days or it will go bad on you..
- Chop up chicken [optional for vegetarians] and mushrooms and place your 2 lb bag of Mozterella on the counter. You'll want your cheese at room temp before constructing your pizzas..
- ● Mix everything together except for olive oil, Motzerella, fresh spinach-optional, mushrooms, black olives and 3/4 of your artichokes and chicken [you're reserving these ingredients for the tops of your pizzas] in a large bowl. Allow flavors to marry in the fridge for one hour +. This step is important. Stir mixture occasionally. ● We'll occasionally employ spinach to this pizza – fresh or frozen. See photo below. It shows frozen spinach. If employing frozen – feather it and add directly to your Alfredo mixture. Fresh spinach will go on the top of your pizza..
- When ready, heat oven to 425°. It's best if you have a pizza stone but, a non-stick cookie sheet will work as well..
- Brush olive oil around crust edges of your pizzas and sprinkle garlic and onion powder atop the oil if you'd like for extra bite..
- Generously spread your mixture on your pizza crusts. Not too heavy though..
- ● Cover pizzas as you desire with reserved artichokes, olives, fresh spinach, mushrooms, chicken and then, Motzerella Cheese. ● If making more than one type of pizza, definitely reserve a few pieces of chicken and place on top of Mozterella so your guests can easily distinguish one type of pizza from another..
- For garnishment toppers, you could add thin slices of purple onions, sprinkle additional red pepper flakes and dried or fresh parsley atop your pizzas..
- Place pizzas on pizza stones or lowest rack in oven on tinfoil..
- Bake at 450° until cheeses are bubbling and crust is crispy. About 25 minutes. Your crusts and cheese are your two best indicators here – so watch those closely..
- Enjoy your pizzas!.
I realized that the garlic chicken sauce really could be keto and then if we utilize a good cauliflower crust, we could make it that way, so in reality, maybe in So you basically are making a garlic chicken pizza. So first thing that I want to start with, the first thing that I do, before I even touch the crust, is I. An easy homemade pizza crust smothered in garlic ranch sauce and topped with grilled chicken, bacon, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. We are a little bit obsessed with homemade pizza at our house! And by obsessed I mean we make some almost every weekend!