Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
You can have Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need 180 gr of all purpose flour.
- It’s 100 gr of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 of bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 75 gr of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 100 gr of chocolate chip.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preaheat oven to 350°F..
- Grease a loaf pan and dust lightly with flour (tap the excess flour)..
- Mix well flour, sugar, baking soda and salt with whisker in a mixing bowl..
- Mix well mashed banana, egg, melted butter and vanila extract with whisker in another bowl..
- Pour banana mixture into flour. Stir until the batter smooth..
- Add in 3/4 of the chocolate chip. Stir it..
- Pour the batter into the pan..
- Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chip..
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean..