You can cook Alfredo Sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 8 oz of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Parmesan/ Romano Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Garlic (to flavor).
Alfredo Sauce instructions
- Combine cream cheese, milk & butter in saucepan. Heat over medium heat till cream cheese has melted..
- Stir in motzerella, continue stiring till motzerella has fully melted & loses stringy texture..
- Add parmesean and/or romano cheese, stirring till cooked down & smooth..
- Add garlic to flavor. (For my friend who can't have garlic we use crushed red pepper in leiu of garlic).