Easy homemade Alfredo sauce.
You can cook Easy homemade Alfredo sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy homemade Alfredo sauce
- You need 1 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 pack (8 oz) of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of half and half.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped garlic.
- You need to taste of white pepper.
Easy homemade Alfredo sauce step by step
- In medium saucepan melt butter.
- Once butter is almost melted add cream cheese.
- Once butter and cream cheese are mixed together, add half and half, Parmesan cheese, garlic and pepper. Stir until well mixed..
- Take off the burner and set aside..
- Add to favorite pasta, tortellini. Angel hair with shrimp is delicious and also great bread stick dipping sauce..