Pasta Alfredo Italiano.
You can cook Pasta Alfredo Italiano using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Alfredo Italiano
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef (80/20, you may also use diced chicken).
- It’s 6 oz of green pepper (diced).
- You need 8 oz of button mushrooms (chopped).
- Prepare 6 oz of fresh spinach (chopped).
- You need 15 oz of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of thyme.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- You need tbsp of horseradish.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of blue, feta or goat cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of penna or rotini pasta (cooked).
Pasta Alfredo Italiano instructions
- In a skillet add in ground beef, add in all seasoning, parmesan cheese,and green pepper..
- Once meat is browned add mushrooms and spinach and cook on medium for 3-5 minutes..
- Add Alfredo sauce to meat, toss with fresh cooked pasta. Top with feta (goat or blue) cheese as desired and serve..