Cheesy Ham Alfredo Casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Ham Alfredo Casserole using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Ham Alfredo Casserole
- You need 3 slice of of Whole Ham (cubed).
- You need 1 packages of broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 packages of macaroni noodles.
- You need 1 can of corn (drained) – optional.
Cheesy Ham Alfredo Casserole step by step
- cook noodles as directed.
- heat oil in pan and add cubed ham..
- cook on medium heat until browned edges, add soy sauce, pepper and salt..
- add broccoli, I usually microwave for one minute to soften.
- add corn and cook covered on low for 8-10 minutes.
- while waiting, drain cooked noodles and place in large serving container.
- add Alfredo sauce, cheeses and oregano (leave half of cheddar cheese for topping later).
- cook an additional 10 minutes on medium heat.
- mix occasionally to prevent from sticking.
- remove from heat and let stand an additional 5 minutes, sauce will thicken a bit..
- combine with noodles and top off with more shredded cheese. enjoy!.