Alfredo Chicken Cheese Casserole.
You can cook Alfredo Chicken Cheese Casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Chicken Cheese Casserole
- You need 1 of Onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of Jar of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of skim milk.
- It’s 2 cup of diced cooked chicken.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 box of Spaghetti pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
Alfredo Chicken Cheese Casserole step by step
- Break spaghetti pasta in half. Cook according to direction on box. Drain.
- While pasta is cooking. Slice onions, cook onions in olive oil until caramelized. Cut peppers into stripes and add to onions. Cook until tender. Melt butter in pan with onions and peppers..
- Add alfredo sauce, milk and diced chicken to onions and peppers. Salt and pepper. Stir add pasta. Mix all together. Pour into greased casserole dish..
- Spread mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top. Bake on 350 for 15 to 20 minutes. Untill cheese is melted..