Easy Alfredo Sauce.
You can have Easy Alfredo Sauce using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Alfredo Sauce
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Half and Half.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Parmesean, Italian Blend Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
Easy Alfredo Sauce step by step
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter.
- Once butter is almost melted, add the package of cream cheese. Easier to cut into pieces.
- When butter and cream cheese is mixed together, add half and half, Parmesan Cheese Blend, Garlic powder, season with black pepper. Stir every few moments.
- When mixture is sauce like, remove from burner and set aside to thicken up.
- Pour over pasta.