Homemade Alfredo Sauce.
You can have Homemade Alfredo Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- It’s 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 oz. of block style cream cheese.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of each garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each salt, pepper.
- You need 1 cup of freshly shredded parmesan cheese.
Homemade Alfredo Sauce instructions
- Cut the butter and cream cheese into smaller pieces. Place them both along with the heavy cream in a large, deep skillet over medium heat..
- Stir often until the cream cheese and butter are both melted and incorporated. Then stir in the garlic, seasonings and parmesan cheese..
- Once the sauce is smooth, allow it to simmer for 5 or so minutes, until it thickens. Then remove it from the heat and immediately serve in whatever way you'd like..
- Baked Chicken Broccoli Alfredo –>.