Cold & Flu Soup. Cold is the presence of low temperature, especially in the atmosphere. In common usage, cold is often a subjective perception. Official COLD • New video for Quiet Now! link below.
From Middle English cold, from Old English, specifically Anglian cald. The West Saxon form, ċeald ("cold"), survived as early Middle English cheald, cheld, or chald. Define cold. cold synonyms, cold pronunciation, cold translation, English dictionary definition of. a. You can have Cold & Flu Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cold & Flu Soup
- Prepare 3 of BULBS Garlic.
- You need 5 of Medium, Strong Onions.
- It’s of Medium 2 Large Carrots, Finely Diced (approx 1 cup).
- You need 4 Cups of Water.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Pepper.
- It’s Tsp of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Dried Sage.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 of Chicken Stock Cubes.
- You need 1 Cup of Frozen Peas.
- It’s 1 Cup of Frozen Sweetcorn.
Having a low temperature: cold water. b. Being at a temperature that is less than what is required or what is normal: cold oatmeal. Cold is one of the five main elements that can be found in the Kingdom. Damage from this element is called cold damage.
Cold & Flu Soup instructions
- Chop and prepare the veg….. Onions: Peeled, Halved & Thinly Sliced. Sweet Potato/Carrots: Diced into Small Cubes. Garlic: Peeled and chunky chopped or leave cloves whole if preferred..
- Saute the chopped veg, oil and butter in a pan until softened..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes or so until slightly reduced and cooked through. Adjust salt according to taste..
- Serve: Alone, with Brown Rice Noodles or Low GI Bread..
The Icy Peak requires resistance to this element to be accessed. Some rooms in The Daily Dungeon allow you to pass without receiving damage if you have cold resistance.