THE LAZY MOMS PARMESAN ALFREDO. THE LAZY MOMS PARMESAN ALFREDO! "i was super tired last night and didn't have much food. i threw this together and told my bf it was home made sauce and he loooooooved it. what he doesn't know won't hurt him!" @allthecooks #recipe #pasta #chicken #easy #quick #alfredo. Here is the recipe: Lazy Man's Alfredo Chicken Lasagna Two rotisserie hens (tear meat off bone) Two boxes no boil lasagna noodles (it's so much easier) Four Alfredo sauce any brand Ground nutmeg Crushed Rosemary Two containers of good grated Parmesan cheese Two bags of mozzarella. It takes almost no effort to make this Parmesan Alfredo, and if you happen to have chicken or sausage (pre-cooked meats) or veggies you want to throw in during the final step to heat up with the cream – you can do that too!
Classic Fettuccine Alfredo is always a family favorite. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo. It's so perfect, I cannot tell the difference. You can have THE LAZY MOMS PARMESAN ALFREDO using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of THE LAZY MOMS PARMESAN ALFREDO
- You need 1 box of any kind of pasta.
- It’s 2 of cooked small boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 jar of ragu alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatos.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of parmesean cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon herb spice.
Extra Cheesy Alfredo with Garlic Parmesan Crust. Garden Fresh with Garlic Parmesan Crust. Get cheesy with this Parmesan Fettuccine Alfredo. Rich and creamy, Fettuccine Alfredo is often what comes to mind when you think of Italian food and indeed, Fettuccine Alfredo has become a popular staple in restaurants serving northern Italian cuisine.
THE LAZY MOMS PARMESAN ALFREDO instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- bake boneless breast until cooked all the way. cube and set aside.
- steam broccoli and set aside. i steamed mine in the microwave.
- boil water for pasta.
- cook pasta as directed and strain until most of the water runs off..
- pour entire can of Alfredo ssauce in bottom of a pot on the stove set on low temp. add broccoli, garlic, diced tomatoes, 1/2 of the parmesan cheese, and lemon herb spice..
- pour the pasta ontop of the sauce mixture and stir very well. if you need to add a little olive oil. i added in about a quarter of a cup to mine to make the sauce go farther.
- plate it up and salt ant pepper to taste. sprinkle on a little extra parmesan cheese before serving..
This elegant and delicious dish makes a perfect first course followed by something simple like steak or. Guys, if you have any doubts about this recipe, check out the reviews. Eggplant Parmesan can be time consuming, but most of the work can be done ahead of time. We all love and appreciate fettuccine Alfredo fresh out of the saucepan. But finishing a healthy portion is seldom accomplished, and the remainder goes into a "doggie bag" that never quite gets to the doggie.